The month of May is at an end — and that means today is the last day of Mixed Media May. I cannot tell you how much your presence has meant to me and to all the Featured Artists. This has gone better than I ever imagined it would!
Because we’ve had such a great time this past month, I’ve decided to continue Mixed Media May in a limited way all year long! Instead of the long Feature Artist interviews, I’ll be sharing much shorter Spotlights with you twice a week — on Monday and Thursday. I have met and become aware of so many interesting artists that I just have to share them with you, and 30 days in May just is not enough time! I hope you’ll stick with us. May will continue to be the big celebration, but the party’s been so much fun, I’m, just not ready to go home!
As promised when I first introduced you to Mixed Media May, today is special: It’s your turn! Not only am I inviting you to answer the same questions that our Featured Artists answered — I have PRIZES!
Several of our Featured Artists have donated small gifts to share with you. All you have to do is answer these questions on your blog and add your BLOG POST LINK to the Linky Tool below. The winners will be determined by random drawing and the Linky Tool will be open for 10 days. The prizes include:
- One of Dale Anne Potter‘s Fabric/Mixed Media Postcard, Perfect Form ($40 value).
- A mixed media print donated by Carol Bray.
- A print sent out by Christina Fajardo.
- Two small journal books donated by Seth Apter.
- An 8×10 hand signed Giclee sent out by Cheryl Dossey.
- A lovely wire necklace made by Rachél Payne.
- A set of four hand-painted and collaged greeting cards created by Cindy Jones Lantier (that’s me!).
- A special something donated by Adeola Davies-Aiyeloja.
In order to participate, just answer the following questions on your blog and add your name and BLOG POST LINK (Linking to the front page of your blog instead of the actual post will make you ineligible!) to the Linky Tool below. Include pictures if you’d like or a couple of links to videos you’ve recorded. Spread the word and visit each other’s blogs!
This is going to be fun!
- What does mixed-media art mean to you?
- How long have you been a mixed-media artist?
- How has your art impacted or enhanced your life?
- What are a few of the mixed-media supplies you find yourself using most?
- Who are some of your favorite mixed-media artists?
- What makes your mixed-media art unique?
- Where can we find you?
- Please tell us about yourself (short bio with headshot).